What does the error message "Unable to contact DUT" mean?
This error message indicates a communication problem between the PC and the DUT (device under test). Follow this procedure:
- Verify that the DUT is in Talk/Listen mode.
- Verify that the GPIB cable is securely connected to both the PC and the DUT.
- Verify that the GPIB card settings are the same as the settings selected during the Install program.
- Run IBTEST.exe in your GPIB directory. This will verify the configuration.
- Run IBCONF.exe in your GPIB directory. This will allow you to change the configuration of the GPIB SW drivers.
- Run Clearerr.exe (command is listed below). This is an easy way to verify the GPIB communication. If it does not clear the error log, the problem is most likely a GPIB configuration problem.
This FAQ applies to: TDS794D, TDS510A, TDS684B, TDS724D, TDS754D, TDS784D, TDS520D, TDS540D, TDS580D, TDS620B
Diese FAQs beziehen sich auf:
FAQ-ID 59981Alle FAQs ansehen »