How do I perform a digitized current measurement on a Keithley DMM6500?
For this example: making a 1kS/s digitized current measurement with 2000 Samples.
- Buffer Settings:
- Press MENU
- Under the Measure Tab, press Reading Buffers
- Change capacity to 200000
- I set Fill Mode to Once (but continuous also worked)
- Be sure to clear the buffer to ensure you are starting with an empty buffer.
- Measurement Setting:
- Press HOME
- FUNCTIONS Tab:
- DIGI I (for digitized current measurements).
- Swipe Right.
- SETTINGS Tab:
- Sample Rate = 100000
- Count = 200000
- Set up Trigger: Enter preferred trigger settings
- Select GRAPH Tab to view Data
- When set to trigger from display, press the TRIGGER key from the front panel.
- Readings are taken for two seconds and displayed in the graph.
- To View Tabular Data:
- MENU button
- Under VIEWS tab, Reading Table
- Scroll to last reading (you can use the graph image in the top right of the screen to quickly scroll through data)
Diese FAQs beziehen sich auf:
FAQ-ID 471651Alle FAQs ansehen »