Here is the process to enable the DPO7000 scope display(VGA port)on an external monitor/projector:
- Connect the monitor to the SCOPE ONLY VGA port with the scope turned off.
- Power on the monitor.
- Power on the scope. The external monitor display should have the scope display after the scope boots.
- If the scope display is not shown on the monitor, minimize the scope application.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select Properties
- Go to Settings and click on the Advanced tab (the resulting window should look similar to the one below)
- In Displays section make sure Monitor and Panel are setup the same as the screenshot below.
This FAQ Applies to:
Product Series: Picture Quality Analyzers
Product: DPO7054, DPO7104, DPO7254, DPO70404, DPO70604, DPO70804, DSA70404, DSA70604, DSA70804, DPO7354, DPO71254, DPO71604, DPO72004, DSA71254, DSA71604, DSA72004, VM6000
FAQ ID : 55431View all FAQs »