This video shows how to set up a temperature scan using the Keithley DAQ6510 6.5 Digit Data Acquisition/Multimeter System. You will learn how to:
- Export data and front panel screenshots to a USB drive.
- Graph up to 20 channels at a time and use on-screen analysis tools to help gain knowledge of your defined measurements.
- Start the scan and observe the status on the instrument front panel.
- Apply limits on channels to help provide performance visibility on the scan as it is in process, flagging any problems spots where the limit is exceeded.
- Apply labels to each of your channels of interest to better identify the location on your device where the temperature is being sampled.
- Configure up to 80 channels for temperature measurements with thermocouples.