DVI Compliance Test Solution
Features & Benefits
- Wide Range of Tests enable Complete Validation to Standards
- Automatic One-button Testing ensures Faster Testing with Higher Reliability
- Comprehensive Range of Tests for Transmitter, Cable, and Receiver Testing – Eye-diagram Test, Peak-to-Peak Jitter, Inter-pair and Intra-pair Skew, Rise and Fall Time.
- Automatic Pass/Fail Notification for Quick Conformance to Standards
- Supports All Resolutions up to UXGA
- Half-clock and Pseudorandom Patterns for Various Resolutions allow Testing as per DDWG Procedures
- Online Context-sensitive Help provides Assistance
- Sophisticated Report Generator Saves Time
- Unique Result-comparison Feature enables Comparing Results of Tests Conducted on Two Different Devices
- DVI Physical Layer Compliance Testing
- Characterize the Quality of Your DVI Designs
Engineers involved in design, characterization, and validation of DVI devices face constant pressure to speed new products to the marketplace. Developers need to improve efficiency with faster validation cycles. Design and validation engineers need tools to perform quick and reliable compliance testing right on their bench.
TDSDVI Compliance Test Solution, coupled with DPO7354 and DPO/DSA/MSO70000 Series oscilloscopes, enhances test efficiency with faster validation cycles and offers higher reliability for conformance to standards.
Comprehensive Range of Measurements
TDSDVI addresses the wide spectrum of Transmitter, Receiver, and Cable tests. The portfolio of tests includes eye diagram, jitter, skew, and rise/fall time testing.
Reliable Testing with In-depth Information
Eye diagram showing mask hits.
TDSDVI is the industry’s first compliance test tool that conducts testing according to DVI specification and the DVI Test and Measurement Guide. It first calculates the unit interval (Tbit), accumulates a million acquisitions, and performs the eye diagram test on the worst-case eye among the ten bits of a pixel. The mask hit count provides detailed information about the signal characteristics.
Easy to Use
TDSDVI automatically sets up the oscilloscope for the selected test, creates the eye mask, and also performs other parametric tests. Pass/Fail indication for the conducted tests, substantiated with detailed results, makes TDSDVI the preferred solution for DVI compliance testing. An automatic report generator provides the detailed report for the conducted tests.
Eye Diagram, Peak-to-Peak Jitter, Skew (Intra- and Inter-pair), Rise/Fall Time
Eye Diagram (high amplitude and low amplitude), Peak-to-Peak Jitter, Skew (Intra- and Inter-pair)
Eye Diagram (high amplitude and low amplitude)
Patterns for Compliance Testing as per DDWG Procedures
Half-clock and pseudorandom patterns for resolutions from VGA to UXGA.
Tektronix Oscilloscopes Required
DPO7000 and DPO/DSA/MSO70000 Series oscilloscopes with firmware version 3.0.0 and above.