Live-Chat mit Tektronix-Vertretern. Verfügbar von 06:00 - 16:30 Uhr PST.
Kontaktieren Sie uns telefonisch unter 1-800-833-9200
Verfügbar von 9:00 bis 17:00 Uhr (CET) Geschäftstage
Single Phase AC Power Analyzer Datasheet
PA1000 Single Phase AC Power Analyzer Datasheet
The Tektronix PA1000 is a single-phase, single-channel power analysis solution that is optimized for fast, efficient, and accurate power consumption testing to international standards. It's compact size, DMM-like user-interface, graphical display, and powerful software enable users to quickly visualize, analyze, and document the power consumption efficiency of next-generation devices, including standby power measurements and harmonic analysis.
- 1 MHz bandwidth
- 5 mW standby power measurements
- Harmonic analysis to the 50th order (standard)
- +/- 0.04% basic accuracy
- 20 µA to 20 Arms direct current input
- 1 V to 600 Vrms (Cat II) voltage input
- USB, LAN, and GPIB interfaces (standard)
- Three-year warranty
Essential power measurement tool for the R&D bench
- Harmonic analysis to IEC/EN 61000-3-2 / 4-7 (pre-compliance testing to the 50th order)
- Standby power analysis to IEC 62301 / EN 50564 (full compliance testing as low as 5mW)
- Supports additional testing to CE, EnergyStar, CEC, SPEC Power® 1, CQC-3146, NOM-32-ENER-2013, and more
- Transient analysis with 1M sample/sec continuous sampling
- Measure voltage, current, power, VA, WHr, THD, PF, CF, and more
- Convenient front-panel banana jack inputs, color graphical display, and PWRVIEW software to simplify usage and boost productivity
- Optional breakout test box simplifies AC line connections between your device under test and the PA1000
1 Spec Power® is a registered trademark of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC)
Power, energy, standby power, and harmonics measurements for:
- Power supply and UPS
- LED drivers / lighting
- Wireless charging
- Consumer electronics
- Home appliances
- Computers and IT equipment
- Inverters and converters
- Battery chargers
Complete power consumption analysis
Most of today's AC-powered electronics and electro-mechanical products have government or consumer efficiency regulations they must meet. The PA1000 simplifies the process of proving that designs meet these requirements by offering a complete bench-top solution for single phase power consumption analysis. Use the standard front-panel input jacks and optional breakout box to simplify connections to the device under test, then analyze and document the results with the free PWRVIEW software.
Easily and accurately measure harmonic performance, standby power, and more with the PA1000, optional breakout box, and free PWRVIEW software
The color graphics display on the PA1000 provides intuitive readout of measured values, harmonic bar charts, waveforms, energy integration plots, and more. Setup is easy using the menu-driven interface and soft keys.
Full color waveform display
Harmonic bar chart display mode
The PA1000 features harmonics analysis to the 50th order as a standard feature. Harmonics, THD, and related measurements can all be analyzed simultaneously with other power parameters.
The PA1000's free PWRVIEW software enables:
- Viewing measurement data and system uncertainty in real-time, including waveforms, trend plots, and more.
- Creating and applying limits you define for simplified pass/fail testing of any parameter, including those based on user-defined math functions.
- Automating instrument setup, data collection, and report generation for key applications with just a few clicks using wizard-driven interfaces.
- Communicating with multiple PA1000 instruments for calculation of power efficiency and other parameters.
- IEC 61000-3-2 / 4-7 Current harmonics, pre-compliance testing.
- IEC 62301 / EN 50564 Standby power, full-compliance testing.
IEC 61000-3-2 current harmonic testing
IEC 62301 Standby power test with real time uncertainty and stability measurements
PWRVIEW software can automatically generate formatted test reports for IEC 61000-3-2 and 4-7 harmonics (pre-compliance) or IEC 62301 standby power (full compliance). These test reports include pass/fail results, data tables, graphs, and more… everything necessary to prove design performance and ensure a successful result in the compliance test lab.
All specifications are guaranteed unless noted otherwise. All specifications apply to all models unless noted otherwise.
- Voltage and current ranges
- Voltage ranges
- 1000 Vpeak, 500 Vpeak, 200 Vpeak, 100 Vpeak, 50 Vpeak, 20 Vpeak, 10 Vpeak
- Current ranges (20 A shunt)
- 100 Apeak, 50 Apeak, 20 Apeak, 10 Apeak, 5 Apeak, 2 Apeak, 1 Apeak, 0.5 Apeak, 0.2 Apeak, 0.1 Apeak
- Current ranges (1 A shunt)
- 2.0 Apeak, 1.0 Apeak, 0.4 Apeak, 0.2 Apeak, 0.1 Apeak, 0.04 Apeak, 0.02 Apeak, 0.01 Apeak, 0.004 Apeak, 0.002 Apeak
- Measurement accuracy - voltage
- Voltage accuracy, VRMS (45 Hz to 850 Hz)
- ± 0.04% of Reading ± 0.04% of Range ± 0.005 V
- Voltage accuracy, VRMS (10 Hz to 45 Hz, 850 Hz to 1 MHz, typical)
± 0.1% of Reading ± 0.1% of Range ± (0.02*F)% of Reading ± 0.05 V
- Voltage accuracy, DC (typical)
- ± 0.1% of Reading ± 0.1% of Range ± 0.05 V
- Effect of common mode (typical)
100 V, 100 kHz
- Measurement accuracy - current
- Current accuracy, ARMS (45 Hz to 850 Hz) 1
± 0.04% of Reading ± 0.04% of Range ± (1.8 µV/Zext)
- Current accuracy, ARMS (10 Hz to 45 Hz, 850 Hz to 1 MHz, typical)
± 0.1% of Reading ± 0.1% of Range ± (0.02*F)% of Reading ± (50 µV/Zext)
- Current accuracy, DC (typical)
± 0.1% of Reading ± 0.1% of Range ± (100 µV/Zext)
- Current - peak inrush accuracy (100 Apeak range)
2% of Range ± 20 mA
- Effect of common mode (typical)
100 V, 100 kHz, 20 A shunt
100 V, 100 kHz, 1 A shunt
100 V, 100 kHz, external shunt
1 Offset is valid in low bandwidth, with internal shunts, and after a manual zero has been performed. Offset is 10 µV/Zext in high bandwidth, and with external shunt.
- Measurement accuracy - frequency
- Frequency (10 Hz to 20 kHz)
- 0.1% of Reading, with the peak of the signal extending 10% above and 10% below the DC level
- Frequency (20 kHz to 1 MHz)
- 0.1% of Reading, with the peak of the signal extending 25% above and 25% below the DC level
- Measurement accuracy - power
- Measurement accuracy - harmonic magnitude and phase (typical)
- Voltage harmonics magnitude (10 Hz to 480 kHz)
- ± 0.02% of Reading ± 0.1% of Range ± (0.04*F)% of Reading ± 0.05 V
- Voltage harmonics phase
- ± 0.04 ± [ 0.01 * (Vrange / Vreading )] ± (0.1 / Vrange) ± (0.005 *F )
- Current harmonics magnitude (10 Hz to 480 kHz)
- ± 0.2% of Reading ± 0.1% of Range ± (0.04*F)% of Reading ± (50 µV / Zext)
- Current harmonics phase
- ± 0.04 ± [0.01 * (Arange / Areading)] ± (0.001 / Arange * Zext) ± (0.005 *F)
|Net (without lead set)||3.2||7.0|
|Operating||0 °C to +40 °C||+32 °F to +102 °F|
|Nonoperating||-20 °C to +60 °C||-4 °F to +140 °F|
All stated accuracies are based upon a minimum of a 30-minute warm-up period.
Zext is the external shunt impedance used and must be less than or equal to 10 Ohms.
If no frequency is measured, then the signal is considered DC for the purpose of accuracy.
F is the frequency measured in kHz. In the case of harmonics, F is the harmonic frequency.
Specifications are valid from 1 to 100% of range in low bandwidth and after a manual zero has been performed. Values below 1% are typical.
In high bandwidth, specifications are valid when the signal is greater than 10% of the range.
Harmonic specifications are always valid when the harmonic is greater than 2% of the range.
Measurement conditions during calibration: Instrument default settings unless otherwise stated, sine waves applied to V and I inputs, 30 min warm up, ambient temperature 23 °C ±5 °C.
- Single-phase power analyzer
- Voltage lead set
- Country-specific power cord
- USB host-to-device interface cable
- Documentation CD
- Includes user manual in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Russian languages.
- Certificate of calibration
- Documents the traceability to National Metrology Institute(s) and ISO9001 Quality System Registration
- Three year product warranty
- Breakout box (North America plug configuration)
- Breakout box (Europe plug configuration)
- Breakout box (United Kingdom plug configuration)
- Specialty current transducer for lamp ballast testing
- Current clamp, 1 A - 200 A, for Tektronix Power Analyzers
- Current clamp, 0.1 A - 1200 A, for Tektronix Power Analyzers
- Replacement lead set for Tektronix Power Analyzers (one channel lead set)
BB1000-NA breakout box
The Tektronix breakout box provides an easy way to make wiring connections between your device under test and the Tektronix power analyzer. Your device power cord plugs directly into the outlet on the breakout box (choose the version that best matches the connector style for your geography).
Connection to the power analyzer is then simple, using the standard input lead set with 4 mm safety banana connectors that are provided as a standard accessory with the power analyzer.
Power plug options
- Opt. A0
- North America power plug (115 V, 60 Hz)
- Opt. A1
- Universal Euro power plug (220 V, 50 Hz)
- Opt. A2
- United Kingdom power plug (240 V, 50 Hz)
- Opt. A3
- Australia power plug (240 V, 50 Hz)
- Opt. A4
- North America power plug (240 V, 50 Hz)
- Opt. A5
- Switzerland power plug (220 V, 50 Hz)
- Opt. A6
- Japan power plug (100 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Opt. A10
- China power plug (50 Hz)
- Opt. A11
- India power plug (50 Hz)
- Opt. A12
- Brazil power plug (60 Hz)
- Opt. A99
- No power cord
- Opt. C3
- Calibration Service 3 Years
- Opt. C5
- Calibration Service 5 Years
- Opt. D1
- Calibration Data Report
- Opt. D3
- Calibration Data Report 3 Years (with Opt. C3)
- Opt. D5
- Calibration Data Report 5 Years (with Opt. C5)
- Opt. R5
- Repair Service 5 Years (including warranty)
- Opt. R5DW
Repair Service Coverage 5 Years (includes product warranty period). 5-year period starts at time of instrument purchase